You best believe it! We are one day away from the Strange 90’s Nashville charity event. This event will be benefiting The Beat of Life, a Nashville-based charity aiming to promote therapeutic music and songwriting as coping mechanisms for children and inmates. Good music for a good cause! Strange 90’s Nashville benefit concert will be hosted by Jessie McNamara and has a star studded lineup in store sure to fit your fancy!
Concertgoers will be able to jam the night away to the following famous musicians:
- Sean Fuller from Florida Georgia Line
- Jeffrey Steele and Leigh Nash from Sixpence None The Richer
- Jennie Vee from Eagles of Death Metal
- A. Jay & Jeremy Popoff from Lit
- Richie Faulkner from Judas Priest
- Dez Dickerson from Prince’s Band The Revolution
- Slim Jim Phantom from Stray Cats
- Chet Roberts from 3 Doors Down
- Nick Weeler from The All-American Rejects
- Matt Thiessen from Relient K
- Sean Nelson from Harvey Danger
- Josh Paul from Infectious Grooves
- Ira Dean from Trick Poney
- Jam Alker from The Jab.
Strange Entertainment and Charity Bomb will be offering a special deal for this event on November 23rd. Two for one tickets are now available for purchase and are linked down below. All proceeds will be donate the Beat of Life charity organization.
Doors open at 6:30, and while it can be fashionable to be late, the shows start at 8:00 so be sure to arrive on time; you don’t want to miss out on these music icons! Other activities provided will keep the night moving such as a Tony Hawk VR experience, Vans Skate ramps, iconic 90’s accessories and costume giveaways, live graffiti walls, and more!
Two for one tickets are available for purchase with code STRANGE90S here.
Enjoy the show! Rock out! All in the name of a good cause and good fun!
To learn more about The Beat of Life:
Featured Image Source: Eventbrite