The iHeartRadio Awards have been conducted on the 27th of May, and the whole show put out a whole new level of energy! The red carpet moments and the award ceremony were woo-worthy, and what could we ask more for when the best awards have been given to the best deserving. Here we have for you everything, the best looks, the awards, and the performances of this amazing event!
The Three Best Looks
Given the bare trend on the red carpet, Doja Cat really aced the dress and wore it like a rebel princess. Not much work to be done, but she used the flow of the gown to attract and show her fans and media that she is the best! Although she had many wardrobe changes, she nailed wearing this khaki chiffon dress with elegance.
Machine Gun Kelly And Megan Fox
This couple just stole the eyes of everyone viewing the event. Styled by Maeve Reilly (for Megan Fox) and Adam Ballheim (for Machine Gun Kelly), they matched with the shade of pink and looked absolutely stunning. Their outfit and appearance are also the most talked about on social media, and we cannot blame them! Machine Gun Kelly appeared with a butterfly knit on his suit, which was pink, matching with the striped pink socks and unique manicure. The couple looked like they have stepped out of Barbie’s world, and there was nothing more we would ask for!
One of the best formals was worn by The Weeknd at this fun event. And watching him get on the stage with his coat and the black sunglasses will give you the “Weeknd” vibe. He has been into suits and formals lately, so we could have seen this coming, and the dignity and attitude he wore will make you go wow!
The Highlights & Performances
The event hosted at Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles by Usher.
There was a special presentation award from iHeardRadio for Elton John, it was the Icon Award, and we all know he deserved it! As a tribute to him, Brandi Charlile, Demi Lovato, and H.E.R had performances in order, they sang ‘Bennie and the Jets,’ ‘Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me,’ and ‘I’m Still Standing,’ all being Elton’s best songs. And the award was presented by our own talented Lil Nas X and Chris Martin!
Given all the performances, the one that won the hearts of millions is from The Weeknd and Ariana Grande. The newlywed and the best male singer of this decade have sung their new single, ‘Save Your Tears.’ The main reason why their performance won a lot of hearts is because of The Weeknd’s gesture at the end of the performance, which is very eye-catchy, the bow for the woman beside him, and the idea of Ariana Grande performing for the first time after her wedding was interesting! If you’ve missed it, make sure to watch it ASAP!
In addition to this, there were other addictive performances, performed by Dan + Shay, where they sang ‘Glad You Exist’ and Silk Sonic’s ‘Leave the door open’ and many more. One of the best apart from ‘Save Your Tears’ being by Doja Cat. She performed with the songs, ‘Say So,’ ‘Streets,’ and ‘Kiss Me More.’ And the host, Usher, performed his nine songs, one of them with Lil Jon.
Awards, Awards And Awards!
- Best Duo/Group Of The Year– Dan +Shay
- Song Of The Year– ‘Blinding Lights’ (The Weeknd)
- Female Artist Of The Year– Dua Lipa
- Male Artist Of The Year– The Weeknd
- Best Collaboration– ‘Savage’ (Remix) – Megan Thee Stallion featuring Beyoncé
- Album Of The Year– Folklore (Taylor Swift)
- Best New Pop Artist– Doja Cat
- Alternative Rock Song Of The Year– ‘Level of concern’ (Twenty One Pilots)
- Titanium Song and Artist Of The Year- ‘Blinding lights’ (The Weeknd) and The Weeknd
- TikTok Bop Of The Year– ‘Blinding lights’ (The Weeknd)
- Label Of The Year– Republic Records
- Favorite Music Video Choreography– ‘Dynamite’ (BTS)
- Social Star Award– Olivia Rodrigo
- Best Music Video and Best Fan Army– ‘Dynamite’ (BTS) and A.R.M.Y (BTS)
- Best Lyrics– ‘Adore you’ (Harry Styles)
- Best Cover Song– ‘Juice (Lizzo)’ (Harry Styles)
- Latin Pop Artist Of The Year- J Balvin
- Best New Latin Artist– Rauw Alejandro
- Regional Mexican Song Of The Year- ‘Se Me Olvido’ ( Christian Nodal)
- Regional Mexican Artist Of The Year– Christian Nodal
- Producer Of The Year– Max Merin
- Songwriter Of The Year– Ashley Gorley
- Dance Artist Of The Year– Marshmello
- Hip-Hop Song Of The Year– ‘The Box’ (Roddy Ricch)
- Hip-Hop Artist Of The Year– Roddy Ricch
- Best New Hip-Hop Artist– Roddy Ricch
- R&B Song Of The Year-‘Go Crazy’ (Chris Brown and Young Thug)
- R&B Artist Of The Year– H.E.R
- Best New R&B Artist– Snoh Aalegra
- Latin Pop Song Of The Year– ‘Tusa’ (Karol G & Nicki Minaj)
- Alternative Rock Artist Of The Year– Twenty One Pilates
- Best New Rock/ Alternative Artist– Powtu
- Rock Song Of The Year– ‘Shame Shame’ (Foo Fighters)
- Rock Artist Of The Year– The Pretty Reckless
- Country Song Of The Year– ‘The Bones’ (Maren Morris)
- Country Artist Of The Year– Luke Combs
- Best New Country Artist– Gabby Barrett
- Dance Songs Of The Year– ‘Roses (Imanbek Remix)’ Saint Jhn
Feature Image Source: iHeartRadio.com